Mojo Dialer Feature Ideas and Requests

We appreciate your ideas! Since 2008 we’ve implemented over 5000 user suggestions and improvements. If you’ve got something you’d like added to Mojo or an improvement you’d like us to make, don’t be shy, add it here!

1. Expand the Lead Source Section

A great idea that would help complete the CRM portion would be the ability to track or pull up the data for the source of the lead. The same way that you are able to track your call time and contact ratio we should be able to check the last 3,6,9,12 months so we can see where our leads come from. it would be great if we can see a chart or graph or even a pie chart showing the user if the source was from open house , referrals or cold calling. this is very crucial data to a…

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2021 New Design  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Appointment confirmation

Would be nice to auto send email and or text appointment confirmation for them to click and add to their calendar and also appointment reminder.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2021 New Design  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When importing a list, have an option to move the duplicates to a different list or group

When I import a list it's great that it lets me know that I have 700 some duplicates, but it would be better if I could take the leads already in our database somewhere in one of the lists or groups and just move the existing leads into the group that I put the new leads that are not currently in the system so that I don't have to go through each lead manually to move it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Contact Button for the incorrect contact

Let's say we are calling Jim... However, Julie answers and while this is the wrong contact, Julie wants to sell her home. Currently, we have three options: Contact, Next number, Next Contact. I would like to see a button that says... New Contact... When you click it... it creates a new contact for the number you are on.. It allows you to put their name in and categorize them via a group.

This would allow us to grow our database and make it more accurate

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Contacts

After X number of calls automatically send contact to another list or group.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2021 New Design  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Number of contacts

Can we get a column that shows the total number of contacts? I don't mine leaving a lead in a dialer list if the call attempts is high, but the number of contacts is also high. It would be nice to be able to sort by the number of contacts so we can take leads out of a list or group with a lower call to contact ratio.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mojo Calendar Update

I am a Mojo/Google Calendar user But I would like the ability to just use one calendar . If i am on the computer it is the same effort to log into Mojo as it is to sign in to google. same goes when i am on my phone i can open google calendar with one tap of the app and the same goes for Mojo. I prefer to use Mojo only. i would like to just use Mojo because it is my main crm i have my contacts my appointment and my tasks all on mojo. i would like…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ASSIGN TO LIST OR GROUP

When using the search bar across all lists or Groups, allow the results to cherry pick people to then assign to a specific list or group. You can do that within a group or list...but not when you use search bar to pull up data across all. Would be so helpful to be able to cherry pick data like that!!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. zip code seach

In neighborhood search. Please add on zip code search. This will help greatly when farming an area and staying within the boundary without crossing over to neighboring town, city, etc. This way it will be much easier to name the folder and know which area / data is contained in that folder. This will also avoid duplicates in different folders without leaving areas untouched. The 3 point, radius, and street search are great tools but its hard to not overlap areas or stay within city or towns boundaries.

I hope this can be accomplish. If so, this will help me…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Print mailing labels left justified

In Canada it cost $1.00 per stamp to send a mailer, however, if you get a business account with Canada Post, you can get a discounted posted rate with a pre-printed postal meter/indicia of $0.495 cents per mailer.

The only challenge is that the mailing labels need to be printed left justified, or it won't go through their machines.

Having the ability to print mailing labels left justified would help us folks up in Canada save 50% on our postage cost when we mail out 100 postcards or more at a time to our database. Over the course of a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Sharing Prospecting Dashboard to a coach or accountability partner

Please allow sending a private link to allow a coach or accountability partner to review the numbers of the prospecting dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter recordings by Group

I would like the ability to filer recordings by groups so that I can quickly pulls different type of calls for training purposes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add automated birthday emails

Allow the user to be able to send out customized birthday emails as well as other event emails automatically on a specific date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Differentiate Property Story on Neighborhood Search

Would be fantastic to have an option on advanced search under the Neighborhood Search to choose, 1 or 2 story homes. I'm looking specifically for Buyers in this market circle prospecting and to be able to differentiate between homes and how many stories they have would be significant :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include Pre Foreclodure and NOD's

Would it be possible to include Pre Forclosure and NOD's to calling lists?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can you re-arrange the cards in the Personal Dashboard so that they form a logical sequence?

From left-to-right:

• Dialing time

• Calls made

• Contacts made

• Leads Made

• Appointments set.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Button Color

Change the Color of the Contact, Bad Number, No Contact ETC SEVERAL times I have cried labeling a bad number that wasn't because all the butons on the right side are the SAME colour. Contact should be Green for money!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. End triple dialer mid-session after all phone #s are dialed

I often need to end my triple dialer session midway through the session. For example, I'll click "Stop" after 32 of 60 records have be dialed. When I end the session, I would like an option to dial through all phone numbers of the current 3 records being dialed, before ending the session. With this feature I would know that those records were completely dialed, not partially dialed.

Right now, if I click "Stop", the 3 current records being dialed will simply end, even if those records still have more numbers to be dialed. This causes me to unintentionally skip…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. dark theme mode

Can we invert the white to black for a dark theme mode.. to be easier on the eyes?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Mojo Dialer Feature Ideas and Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base